Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Assignment: Buy a stranger a coke.

So Mr. Clarke says, "For our random weekend assignment I want you guys to buy a stranger a coke. Well, since we're at BYU, not necessarily a coke because then you would get arrested. [haha!] just find someone random and ask to buy a drink for them or maybe even lunch. you can use this as an excuse to take someone out on a date. however, it must be someone that you've never met before!"

I was laughing when he said this because i thought it was just so funny and random. I walked into the smith fieldhouse today found a guy watching volleyball practice and offered to buy him something from the vending machines. He was very hesitant and said no at first but as I insisted, he finally gave in and said he would love a Sprite. It was interesting. 

Anyways, thats my story for today, not very interesting but I mean, what do you expect?! 

1 comment:

Chelsea B. said...

post about this weekend!!!! :) with tons of pictures! love youuu <3