Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Life

Life is so hard sometimes. I dont know why. Sometimes I feel like sitting in my room on my bed for hours thinking about nothing just because I can. But I can't. There's always something.
  •  I wish I didn't have work tomorrow
  • I hope I practice much better than I did today. For MY sake AND MY TEAMMATES sake...
  • I wish I didn't have a Stats test to take tomorrow
  • I wish I could have more free time
  • I wish I weren't stressed every day of my life
Ugh. Ok, enough complaining for today. Casey (teammate) and I just talked on the phone and decided we are going to have a good day tomorrow. And we are gonna have the BEST practice of our lives. And I am going to earn the title of Ali'i (royalty) back from Carl (my coach). the end.

1 comment:

Kaui said...

oh, you poor girl! AND you have a wedding to plan.
I was exactly where you are now many, many years ago! I survived! Well except for the practice thing. You'll get through it!